Monday, November 21, 2005

good day

Well hello all. sorry for the long wait between posts.
I am waiting on Jason to bring over the cord for the camera so I can post some pictures of our new abode. Taylor is having fun with all his toys in his bedroom now. He also got one of his Christmas presents early, we gave him his new VHS, to go along with his DVD player he got for his birthday. He is all excited about being able to watch movies at bed time. I hate to burst his bubble, but that will soon come to an end.
Taylor is now catching the bus to school. Today was his first day, but I don't think dad took the camera, so I will take pictures of him getting off the bus! Jason said he seemed really happy to be going on the bus, and not mom's bus.
Anyway, I hope that Jason will soon get the rest of the things moved over, and I will not have to worry about it anymore.
Have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man that kid is lucky.. i only have a VCR... i need a dvd and an ps2 so then i can play some games... u know what i mean... lucky kid