Friday, July 29, 2005

children

Well home from work, things started off really well.... Taylor wanted to go outside to play, not a problem right. Well he decided that he wanted to take his music shaker with him, and play. Again, not a problem. Then he came back inside and asked if he could have a bowl. I looked at him with a bit of puzzle but let him take out a bowl. Then I hear from the front yard "shake shake shake, please make a donation to help my mom and dad, shake shake shake" I thought I was going to die! I could believe he said that. I asked him why he would do that, and he told me that it was because he wanted us to have more money to do things that he wanted to do, and be able to have fun, and eat out. I guess kids always come up with the darndest things!


Now he sits screaming at me because I put him in a time out. He has been really mouthy for the past while. I don't know how to deal with him when he is like this. He likes to scream at us now, and I don't know what to say to him. The more I talk to him about respect the less he seems to have. I think we are going to have to pull out our devotional and read the one on respecting your parents again.
Well, I am off to find some chocolate to deal with this. Have a good night!

1 comment:

classiquebabe said...

Awwwwww Robyn, He will soon get over it. Lets hope so anyway. U know what my dad did when I was little: First he made me stand in the corner and jump up and down and up and down, to get all the energy out, then he would wash my mouth out with soap. That pretty much did the trick. : )