Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Made it

Well I made it to the airport to pick up my mother. It wasn't as scarry as I thought it was going to be. I am not sure how we are going to make it this week with her here, but I am sure that things will work out. She wants to do so many things, and they all cost a lot of money. I am really not sure what we are going to do with that, but I hope it will all work out in the wash.
Our plan it to head to Toronto tomorrow and check out the CN tower, Hard Rock, and a few other places. I don't want to drive down, so we are going to learn how to take the bus and subway. Taylor has never been on the subway before so I think that will be intresting. I am sure that he will enjoy it.
I have TOPS tonight, and not really sure how that is going to go. It has been a long week, and I think when I have seen food it has gone right to my mouth. Oh well there things happen right. I guess I should learn, and stop doing things like that. I think being depressed has something to do with it, but I could be wrong.
Not much else to report, kinda a sad boring kinda day!
Have a great evening

No comments: