Saturday, July 30, 2005

OK, so no title. I worked today, and it was a bit of a long shift.
Jason, Taylor and I went to help a friend move, however when we got there.... we were in for a surprise. We ended up helping her pack, paint, and start to move things. She thought she could move all of her belongings with no boxes. Well did I have news for her. A friend of our went with me to go and find some boxes. We packed some things up, and got a few things over to her new place (5 doors down). We are going back tomorrow after work to help her some more. I am kind of hoping that she will be moslty done before we get there. Taylor wants to play in the pool that they have.
Well it might be early, but I am ready for bed. A bit of a long day. God Bless. Nighters

3 comments:

Sue said...

hey there!!!!!!!!!
great job onthe posting and all. :) Cute story about your mini-busker there. haha. 'money for mom please' heehee. what a cutie. Keep on posting, we are having fun here in BC, an dcan't wait to see ya again. take care.
from sue

classiquebabe said...

As if you don't need boxes to move. Ha ha ha. That must have been a fun day.
Swimming sounds fun, I wish I could go swimming more, boy do I love swimming.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD ROBYN!!!!!!!!
Jason finally popped the question and you didnt even boter callin me to tell me im your sister your the first one that I told when Andrew asked me to Marry him!!!!!!!but no I have to hear about it off the internet not even from mom or anything man you could have e-mailed me even that would be a better way hearing it off the internet!!!! Anyways Im really happy for you guys I knew he was going to ask sooner or later
Love you
your lil sister
Keyra