Saturday, July 16, 2005

what a day

Well I didn't write on friday as I was working all day, then came home at 3:30, and slept until I had to go back to work for 11. Worked 11pm-7am. Yes, I am crazy! It made for a long day today, as I didn't get much sleep when I got home thismorning. As well, my night at work wasn't all that fun. I had a rough night with one of the staff members, and didn't really take it all that well. When I got home thismorning, I wasn't in the mood to sleep, I just needed to vent, and get things off my chest. Instead of doing that, I sat and watched cartoons with Taylor for a short time.
Well my Mother comes to Brampton on Wednesday for the first time. She has lots she wants to do. I hope we have time in the 8 days that she is here to have some fun, and do some of the things that she would like to do.
We are going to have a movie night tonight, and pray for some cooler weather!!
God Bless everyone, have a great night!
Nighters

2 comments:

classiquebabe said...

Hey, Love the new colour scheem for your blog, I'm looking into changing mine, its getting borring. What did you watch for your movie night, we have tons of new movies that are still in theatres, so msg me and maybe I can hook you up with some good ones for the next movie night!

Unknown said...

We watched Seed of Chucky, and started into Sky Captain and the World of Tomorow but didn't finish it. Next night we watched White Noise. Last night it was Ghostbusters :)