Wednesday, July 13, 2005

what a day

Well the day started early around here. I drove Jason and his friend Dave to work, came home and got Taylor ready. My sister (Aly), Taylor and I then drove to Georgetown to get some blueberrys so I could make some jam. I thought since we were out that way I would also get some fresh corn, and chicken from the chicken farm. I didn't get that far. Both of the farms I went to were closed until 11 am, and it was only 930. We brought our blueberrys home and stuck them in the freezer.
Around 10 ish, we drive to Square One to do some shopping for a few things. I got the canning jars I needed, and Aly got her eyebrow ring she wanted. It was a good morning. We got home just before 1pm. I had to send Aly to the store to get some lemon juice for the jam, but now the jam is made, and I am off for a nap! The day has progressed really well so far.

No comments: