Monday, July 18, 2005

preparing

Well only 2 more days and my mother will be here. I guess that is a good thing. I am sure we will all be very busy. There are a lot of things that she really wants to do while she is here, and that is all great, I just hope she takes in to consideration how much money it is going to cost to do the things she wants to do.
I hope that Jason will have the computer room set up by then, that way I can take some pictures and put them up right away. Right now, I don't have a clue how to take pictures off the digital camera. I am sure I will get that all figured out soon.
I have been waking up with some really bad headaches again, and I am kinda worried as to why. I was hoping that the new bed would help things, but now I am starting to wonder if maybe I also need to look at a new pillow or something.
There is so much to get done before my mother comes, and yet I don't have much energy to get things done. I was hoping to get together with a friend of mine who has moved down this way from Kenora also, but she is too busy getting ready for her wedding on saturday. She and I haven't really talked much since I moved here, and I don't think that is going to change now that she is also here. I was hoping that it would, but I am not sure that her soon to be husband likes me, and I have a feeling that is part of the problem. Ah well.
Well I should sign off for now, and get some house work done. Have a great afternoon.

No comments: