Thursday, July 14, 2005

Taylor


Well I thought I would write a bit about my wonderful son Taylor. He is 4 years old, and is spoiled! He loves the out doors, and really enjoys swimming. He has had a hard time adjusting to our move to Brampton, but I think that with all the visitors we have had, and will have he will be better. Taylor has some sevior allergies. He is allergic to Peanuts, Walnuts, Almonds, and all fish. He knows what he is allergic to, and sometimes gets very upset because he can't have something because it might have nuts in it.
He loves playing with younger children, and is always telling Jason and I that he wants a baby sister. It is sometimes hard to deal with this issue. We have gotten him a doll to try and hope that would settle him down about the baby issue.
This picture I am putting up today is of Taylor and his kite. I am gonig to have to learn how to take more pictures so I can put a few more up. Once I learn that, watch out! The blog will be full of pictures!!

1 comment:

classiquebabe said...

Oh the pic of taylor is so cute, once you get the hang of picutes, it will be great. Its super nice to see em up all the time the, family and childeren ones are the best! Well I'm excited you have a blog and this is the first of many comments!