Monday, July 31, 2006

Confused...

So I don't get it, I've been meaning to post rants for weeks now when I get to work about the people I see while driving here and their seeming lack of knowledge on how to safely drive a car but I never do it... Yet today, I see a accident on my way to work not far long my drive that has a offramp and two lanes of the QEW closed and I have to post about it.

So, what I'm trying to understand is this. I go past this accident and look on my way by, I see this riced out civic, or atleast I think it might have been a civic, and start thinking to myself "what a idiot, driving too fast and smashing up his car" then I start thinking that I'd be suprised if the person survived that crash... Next thing I know I'm driving along praying for this person. Now I don't often pray for myself, I don't often pray at all, I'm still strugling with my faith. Why is it that I felt such a need to pray for someone I had never met, someone I had never seen, and someone that had they gone flying past me on my drive to work I would have been ranting about for the rest of the day? I don't know... Sure has had me thinking all morning tho.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Jason, it is amazing how God just shows us, the need to pray just pops in our head.
Look at what happened the other night, in the middle of the night.
God just shows us is a way we can't always explane.

Anonymous said...

Jason, God was prompting your heart to pray for that person. Continue to surrender to His spirit and He will lead you into His truth and righteousness. I pray that you feel comfortable asking your pastor(s)about the questions you have regarding your faith.

God bless you and your family as you walk with Him!!!!!!

Kim

Sue said...

keep seeking God.

He is all we have worth living for.

Live for the glory of God and ENjoy him forever.

love you three, take care.