Wednesday, July 05, 2006

the way the mind works...

Well as I sat today, on the phone with my sister.. waiting for supper to be done.. Keyra says to me "So did Soph have her baby?", and I'm like.. I don't know haven't spoken to her all day, I was in bed with a migraine. Keyra says.. oh.. she posted on her blog, about having contractions all night... so I guess that means you also don't know Sue is pregnant...
As I walk inside, and decide that I am in big trouble for not checking blogs today like I always do, two or three times a day. I start at the top of my list.. and work my way down..

Congratulations Dave, Sue and Julia. We are soo happy for you. And Sue, you are so right, what a great way to tell everyone! I was soo shocked to see it on the net! We pray that everything goes well for you, and that telling Julia will be an easy task, and she will be very accepting of the new Naus.

Soph, get that baby out... Taylor wants to hold her before he goes back to Kenora, and you only have 6 more sleeps for that!


Isn't it amazing how we all keep in touch with eachother with Blogger! Thank you Blogger for finding us... or I guess for us finding you!


All this talk about babies.. is making me.. well.. never mind.. going to run.. and get some practice in!!

Love you all!

2 comments:

mammasita said...

'you made a spelling mistake Robyn... Sohpie is having a him not her. heheheee
anyways i gotta update my blog soon. I have some pics I just have to wait for Dillan to send them to me but she is at Luther Village.....
Does Eddie still go there???

Sue said...

hahaah. hey lady.
yipeee for blogger .

thanks for the congrats. :) Julia is very excited about a baby in mommy's tummy. :) she prays for him-her 0ften. :)haha.

lvoes to you. from sue