Monday, July 17, 2006

Strange people

Well it is 3:30am, and I am sitting here listening to the people next door... Try to "sing"... Please someone quick call Simon from American Idol... This women needs to here what you have to say about her singing!!!!
Between the booze, and the other people cheering her on, this is NUTS!
I thought I was a pretty tolerant person, but at this time of day, this is not acceptable. Not when people have to work in the morning. I can't believe that they would even be parting on a Sunday night, not to mention attempting to "sing", when.. Really...
Oh my... It almost sounds like someone is killing a cat.. Heck.. I think that would sound nicer then this women.. I know I can't sing... I wouldn't try to sing Karaoke, not at this time of night, or with all the people that sound like that are out there.
So, how does one deal with this, knowing that we are the "new" people in the area, and that we don't like them to begin with, as we have had other problems with them. They are such dirty people. We share a drive with them. We have to deal with, not being able to walk between our houses because the garbage is sooo smelly, and all over the ground. Their kids like to leave things all over the place. They don't seem to clean up after themselves, or pick up their toys after themselves.
This would be the one and only time that I think I can say, that I am kinda happy that Taylor isn't here.. He would have been up before me... Crying about this "singing"
If anyone has any suggestions at all on how to deal with these "neighbors" please let me know. I can't stand the smell, and dealing with the bikes, and crap all over the yard, or this "singing" and carrying on......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could try praying for them and being a witness to them. Sounds like they aren't saved and could REALLY use Christ in their lives!!!!!

Sue said...

hahaha, are they seriously singing at three am????

that is hilarious...and terrible. ug.

i think you should RECORD them, and send it to them in the mail (drop it off i suppose) with a randsom not saying if they ever do it again, you have copies tha twill get sent everywhere and anywhere....

haha.
take care.