Thursday, July 27, 2006

Yes she made it!

Well yes, I have to say, that Aly made it.

Yesterday, Sophie, Rylan and I spent the day in Brampton, visiting friends, shopping, and spending time together, waiting for Aly's flight to come in. It was such a nice day. I am so happy that we had the chance to spend the day together, and Sophie and I had some time to chat, about everything. I miss having someone to just go chat with.

Aly's flight was a wee bit late, but it wasn't too bad. I forgot to ask Jason how many times he drive around the airport, because we are too cheap to pay for parking. Sophie, Rylan and I were waiting to see Aly off the plane. Sophie saw Aly before I did, as I was kinda holding Rylan to get my baby fix over with LOL. Sophie was wondering around, looking in the doors, it was funny to watch. It was like it was her sister coming in or something LOL. I wasn't to worried about it. Aly has flew in before. It sure is a pain to just sit and wait..
I think we all had a good day. I know that ig was sure nice to get out, and enjoy the day. It was rather hot out, but we made it thru anyway.
We picked Aly up, and took the senic drive home, as I had to stop at a friends in Georgetown, and pick up a few things.
We drove all the way down Guelf line, to the QEW. It was so nice, going thru all the small towns, and seeing all the little things in the area. I am so happy that we did that.

Anyway, no pictures to post.. not much else to say...
I am really missing Taylor, and can't wait until he gets home... only 7 more sleeps until he gets home... thank goodness...

3 comments:

classiquebabe said...

Robyn I had a wonderful time with you, It was so fun to catch up on all the girly talk...

I hope your car isn't too poopy from the exploding shit incident.. he he he, hopefully it doesn't stain the seat, floor, door, window.. and anywhere else the soupy poop landed...

mammasita said...

lol did Rylan poop all over the place???
Glad Aly made it. I think she had a good night at my place. I wish she could have stayed with me for a few days.
I had fun.

DAve and JAnie said...

Oh babies! I hope you don't have stains too.. baby poo stains are so nasty looking. Some good elbow grease and a bar of soap should help and be your friend!
Hopefully your neighbor lady will get sick of her kareoke (i can't spell) machine soon enough and your torture will end. I like summer, but not when it means all the weirdo's have their windows open and i can hear the madness! There is a person in our building who leaves their alarm clock on for 1-3 hours at a time, and we can hear it very loud and clear. It used to wake me up when i was pregnant, and i would get so steaming mad and send dave upstairs (yes, they live upstairs and we can hear it) to BANG on the door. Sometimes i think it bugs Corrina in the mornings too, and that makes me mad. But i like summer for other reasons... anyway,

I hope your open house goes well, and that lots of friends come over to see your new place. I love get together's.. i should have one soon too!
Take care,
i hope you have a singing free week
Janie