Monday, July 24, 2006

our own Canadian idol....

Ok.. so I think the people next door are trying out for Canadian or American Idol... Some one please send Simon to my house.. help me!!
Ok.. so I sat down to do some paper work, and some reading, and.. what do I hear.. someone atempting to belt out "Concreate Angel" by Martina McBride. I love that song, so no worries right, I can just sing along?? No.. there is no way to sing along to someone who is uncapable if hiting the notes... and still trying.. But I shouldn't complane right.. it is the middle of the day... no worries.. right??? I love country music, no worries... There are some great singers out there right.. people have to start somewhere right... ok.. so I hear the begining of a great Kenny Chesney song.... and... then.. it starts.. the singing...
I need to know how to break the mic over there...
So I go over to our tv, put the Country station on, so I can listen to it.. crank it up.. and go back to doing what I was doing... and I can still hear her singing... I think about banking my head agaist the wall, but what good will it do.. it will be me with a headache, still having to listen to the bad singing!!
I don't know how her husband puts up wiht it.. he must drink a lot!! That is the only way to deal with it!!
I guess this is just things I need to learn how to deal with, things about having your own home, that you need to deal with.. things that just go on...


Going compleatly insane......

4 comments:

mammasita said...

poor robyn,

sorry to hear.

Unknown said...

I don't think he drinks as much as he smokes..... Too mellow for drinking.

Anonymous said...

well, you know what they say.....if you can't beat em, join em.....just find something else to sing to drown them out!!!Aly will help when she gets there!!!

Sue said...

ug. nasty. it is really quiet here just now...come and visit!:)
really. i mean it. i am not allowed to drive our van very far right now....fuel pump is going on it again. boohoo.
love from sue