Thursday, June 15, 2006

bye bye Brampton

Well, I am about to say good bye to brampton.... I am sure going to miss the great friends we made while we were here.
Thank you Joyce, for pitching in and helping. All hands are welcome. With the truck almost full.. and the house looking... well.. looking like there is still a ton to pack.. I had best say bye to all you bloggers for a few days....
We should be back up and running by.... Sunday/monday....
give me a few days to decide where I want the computers...

I have other things on my list to do first...
..... like ....


GO FINISH PACKING@!!!!!!!!!

nighers!

2 comments:

mammasita said...

Good luck Robyn I love you.
You guys will get this done and just think you wont have to move again.

Anonymous said...

haaha im in the penut free HAHA..lol wow... i still cant belive ur leavin there... oh well better life i have too say