Tuesday, June 27, 2006



Well as you can see, Taylor has been making friends. He was outside with a few of the kids from around the block. Yes, that is a water gun in his hand.. and if you look beyond the dishwasher (not in my yard), there is another child hiding there.
He had a great time outside and got soaked!


I spent most of the day doing what I usually do when I am stressed.. I baked.. I did buns, rasin rice krispy cake, and oatmeal rasin cookies. Tomorrow I will bake more.. but I hope to do some breakfast muffins, and things like that!



3 comments:

mammasita said...

hehehehe yea stressed out!!!!!
Is that why we bake now?

classiquebabe said...

mmmmm those cookies look so yummy....

Sue said...

You never cease to amaze me. Cook-extrodinare!

Why are you stressed dear?????

call if you need to.

i want your rice crispies!!!!!!!!! it was been FAR TOO LONG since i've had those!! :)

loves.