Tuesday, June 06, 2006

views of Sarnia

Well I have more pictures of the weekend to share. I sure enjoyed my time in Sarnia.
The boys here sure missed me while I was gone.. Taylor and Jason had to fend for themselves while I was away. Taylor crawled into bed with Jason, because he was upset and missed mommy... I guess that just means I need to go away more often....

Anyway, enjoy the sights!









There are a few pictures of TOPS also. The lady with the walker is our Provincal Queen Runner up,(78 yrs old, lost 121.25 lbs), thy young lady in the pink prom dress with the older gent are our Provincal King and Queen, (she lost 138.5 lbs, he lost 68.5 lbs)
Also just for those of you in Kenora... here is something to be proud of, CHapter with NO Gains for the year is Dryden ON 5277!! Aly, that is something to tell the ladies on tuesday night!!
Seeing people who have lost 138 lbs - 116 lbs - 78 lbs - 49 lbs, you look at these people and are just in awww... they have done such a great job. I am so proud of my TOPS family for all the support they share, and all fun they have, in getting to goal.
Remember, the way to goal is a lonly road, you need someone who cares, so reach out my friend, and take my hand, and know I'm always there!





Also.. only 10 more days until the big move!!

2 comments:

mammasita said...

Sorry I havent had time to post a message for you Robyn I know how much you like messages just like me! Looks like you had a lot of fun at the TOPS thing. I'm glad that you found a tops group down there. Now your going to have to find another one once you move... have you found one yet?? I looked for tops groups around here and they are to far away from me to bad I couldnt go if I were to go I would have to take Elaina.. cuz HA if Andrew would watch her I told him on Monday that I had a meeting for AVON and he said oh no no... did I end up going NO!!!!!!
I have to have a talk with him about Avon meetings and what not. I would like to go!!!

Robyn said...

I found a new one a few streets away from me! I am looking forward to joining the new group.
Its too bad Andrew wouldn't help you more with Elaina, I will pray for you, and for things to get better with you guys.