Thursday, June 29, 2006

update

Well, since I wondered thru everyone else Blogs.. and saw.. that nobody has updated (except Janie and Dave , changed the looks of the site), I thought I had best get my butt in gear and update... since I will also be away for the next few days...

My father is getting married on Saturday. We will be driving up to Emily Provincail Park, and camping out, and watching the wedding.. sleeping.. and driving home...
I am looking forward to seeing my step brothers, my uncles, and family. It is nice to know that there is good times that will bring families together (unilke for funerals).

We have started to look for a new church, as we don't think that the hour drive to BBC is going to be all that fun.. With Jason driving 45 min daily, it doesn't seem right to drive again on the weekend... however.. we found... church on the rock It seems like a nice place, and we will see in two weeks what it is like. Seems like a great young family church. And since we really need to get back to things, I hope that this will work for us.

Taylor is soo excited about going to Grandpa's wedding, and playing checkers with Uncle Craig (my youngest step brother, whom he has been playing checkers with online). He has been talking about going to Grandpa's wedding for a few days now.

We have also been talking about a big trip for him, going back to Kenora for a few weeks. I had my opinions on him flying alone, but after talking to my Dad, and the waitress at our fav resturant in Brampton (Klassic korner), and found that it really can't be all that bad.. My best friend has been sending her youngest back and forth for a while now, and my dad said that my brothers have been flying since they were very youn also, and the waitress said, that her daughter was flying alone at 4... so.. I guess it can't be all that bad.. right??? Just not out of Pearson International.. we will use Hamilton International.. it is smaller, and I don't have to worry so much about things.
Once we have all the details of that worked out, I will also let you know. I am sure that Mom & Dad Stahls will be using their camera, and letting us know what is going on!!

Well I think I have babbled enough, and I should finish getting ready for leaving tomorrow.. and find the directions to where we are gonig..

Happy Canada Day to everyone, I hope that you have a great long weekend, and that all is well with all of your families!!

2 comments:

mammasita said...

Have fun!!!!!
I hope to have some fun in K-town.
love you lot
keyra & elaina

Sue said...

the church looks like fun R,

enjoy your trip!!! hooray for camping!

:)
love from sue