Friday, June 09, 2006

eeewewwwwww.... blood.....

Attention, this Blog is not for those who can't stand Blood! Please do not look at the pictures if you can't deal with blood...
Those of you with small children.... get use to it!!!


OK, so Taylor and I were goofying around today, and his knee his is mouth.. and his loose teeth, started to bleed... then Jason got home...We goofed around some more, his knee his his mouth a few more times... and caused a bit more blood....
and.. well...
The kleenex came out.. and so did tooth #1....

Taylor made his phone calls... told some people.. then while I was talking to my mother-in-law, he pulled the second one out! You should hear him now... I don't know where he thinks the tooth fairy's money tree is, but I think I need some help finding it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

here is ur bloddy post! hehe... wow.. good job tay... i hope the tooth fairy comes..lol... there happy Robyn!

mammasita said...

wow!!! thats SOSO cool!!!!!!!!!
I didnt know that both were lose. I guess the tooth fairy can give them to elaina now eh?

mammasita said...

Taylor can you take a pic of yourself with a big smile showing your teeth now???? please!!!

Sue said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww.

awesome!! what did you get for that one Tay????

:)