Saturday, June 03, 2006

What a weekend!!

A special thank you goes to Sue, Dave, and Julia for letting Joyce and I stay at their house while we were in Sarnia for our TOPS PRD (Taking off pounds sensibly Provincal Recognition Days).
We sure enjoyed our visit.
A few of my TOPS friends spent the weekend in Sarnia, for our PRD. Our friend Lynn was graduating to a KOPS (Keep off Pounds Sensibly), meaning she made it to her goal weight, and has kept the weight off, and will work to maintain that. We were so busy all weekend, it will take me some time to get the pictures together to share with you. I will also tell you more after I get some sleep!
For now, here is a few pics, of Sue, Joyce, Julia, and Dave (I avoivded the camera agin!)


1 comment:

Sue said...

hey girl,
glad you could come out to visit and spend time with your friends! :) thanks for the lovely flowers!

it was great to have you here for a while. take care!