Friday, June 23, 2006

update on the yard

Well, the other night, Sophia and Justin came for a BBQ. I took Justin outside to show him the pond, and the things I had hoped to get out of the yard... Next thing I know.... We are all outside working in the yard.

Thank you Justin for taking the tree out! Thank you Sophie for taking all the vine out!
Jason and I think the yard looks 10 times better now that we can see the back fence, and see the compost bin (Maybe now nature can work on the compost bin, now that the sun can find it also).



3 comments:

Sue said...

ooooh that is lovely!

Anonymous said...

is that like a rock garden back there? It looks great...

classiquebabe said...

I figured that some good hard yard work would put me into labour, BUT this baby really doesn't want to come out he likes his little home.
THE YARD LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!