Friday, June 09, 2006

a new chapter about to begin

Well as we slow down for the end of this chapter in our lives, we are sure getting ready to start the new one.
There is so much do to, and time is sure ticking! We are still packing, and working on finding help for our move. I am sure that things will work out. I just keep praying for the best. We have had some problems .. well maybe not problems.. maybe... trials... come up, and we are working thru those. We went to see the house, and get some mesurments and things the other day, and found a few things "missing" from the house. These are little things, that we really arn't to worried about, but things that make me wonder what else might go "missing". I always thought that once you signed everything, and everything was done, that was it.. what you saw was what you get... I guess not always.. I think when selling a house, if you plan to take something out of the yard, or the house, you need to put it in the exclusions. I don't think the new owners should be surprised to see things "missing" or "gone" when they go back to look at the house after the offer has been accepted.
I am glad that the real estate agent was with us when we went thru the house all the time, and she can ask about things for us. I am really not sure what to think about that. This is why it has taken me so long to update the blog, I needed to calm down...
Sorry for the rant peoples... I best walk away from this before I write more, and get upset again...

2 comments:

mammasita said...

Things will work its self into place. to bad you were so far away from me otherwise I would come down and help you!

Sue said...

things are MISSING??? that is weird. not so fun. can't WAIT until you move in and make it your own!!! i hope we can visit and such. funfun.

take care.:)