Wednesday, June 14, 2006

tick... tick... tick...

Tick, tick, tick, is all I can hear right now.. listening to the sound of the clock.
It is strange, that as moving day nears... I can't sleep a wink... The more I try to sleep, the less I can.
I think it is part of the stress of moving, knowing we are moving to a new city, a new life, a new start. I know that as a familiy we can do this. We have done so well in the past, and we adapt very well to change. I havn't started to look for a new church yet, and I hope that comes easily. I have however found a TOPS Chapter, and am very much looking forward to that. I know that I really need to work on that again.
So many changes, in such a short time.
I can't wait... in 48 hours, I will be sitting in my jet tub, with a glass of wine in my hand.... relaxing... for the first time in a long time!

3 comments:

mammasita said...

YOU HAVE A JET TUB!!!!!! OOOOOh now I really wanna come and vist...hehee
things will all work out robyn. They just take a lot of time. If you look back in the last 7 years look how much you have acomplished!!!! mostly in the last 2...
The move will fall into place and go smoothly..
love you!

Sue said...

awesome R, i am soooo glad you can relax once all the work is done!! wonderful!

DAve and JAnie said...

Ahhh, the rush and hustle of moving day. think of it as a really great workout. I look forward to hearing about your new places, and how fabulously the day went. Can't wait to see pics of this jet tub, minus you in it. tee hee.
janie