Saturday, August 13, 2005

family pictures

well we went to Newmarket for "family" pictures today. I guess it wasn't that bad. I did get to see my brothers that I haven't seen in about 10 years or so. It was nice to spend time with them.
The pictures will be nice when we get them back also. Michelle did a photo with the two boys and I, and Dad did on with Michelle's two girls. The are nice poses. We did a gag picture that I am sure people will enjoy. I will make sure to post them when I get copies.

We went to Mel's for a BBQ afterwords (Mel is Michelle's oldest daughter). We had a few drinks, eat, sang karoke, and drove home. It wasn't a bad day all in all!
My dad seems ok with the wedding, and seems happy that he is invited. I hope all goes well with all my family in one room for a few hours!
Have a good night!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

is he goin to walk u down to meet jay.. i hope you know what i mean!.. love your sexy sister
Aly

Robyn said...

that is my hope. He has said that he wants to walk with Julia down the isle, but I hope that he will walk with me!

Anonymous said...

I think we can make it for a few hours.....don't you trust us lol.....last time i saw your dad, if you recall, we were having coffee in my house....it was ok....
I love you and don't want to mess anything up on your wedding day....so it should be ok love mom

Robyn said...

Mom, its not you I am worried about.. thats for sure.. I am not sure what to think of how Dad might act...

Anonymous said...

lets hope they will be good (mom and ur dad) no fights or anything on u big day!!!