Thursday, August 04, 2005

October 8th

Ok I did this post, and lost it, not sure what happened.
We have decided on October 8th for our Wedding. I am getting more excited about it everyday! I know that I would like Taylor to walk me down the isle, but I don't think he really wants to. He is more intrested in walking with Julia down the isle. I guess I can understand that. She is a cutie!
I hope that Jason and I can work on things for the wedding together every night until things are done, I also know that we really don't have much time, but I think that we can get things done fast. My Nanny will be here for the wedding, her and David are comming back with Taylor and I when we come home from Kenora from a friends wedding.
I think that Jason and I have made up our minds as to who we would like in our wedding party. I just hope that everyone we have asked will be able to do so.
Well I will try and post again after. I have a few things to get done!

No comments: