Wednesday, August 31, 2005

good day

Well it has been an uneventful few days. Taylor has settled down, and is back to his normal sleep pattern, Jason and I are sleeping better.
Jason and I watched a movie last night. It was nice to have the time to just cuddle up on the couch, and have time for us. We haven't really been doing that much.

Not much to report. I think that Taylor and I are going to try and get to the City Centre today, but not really sure yet, depends on the weather!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey hey hey it ur lovely sister here goin to update whats has happend in her life... well i been to school for 2 days now... and it alrealy sucks! hhmm today is Krista's birthday and i wish she was down here so i can spend some time with her on her birthday but meh.. Andrew wants me to come up to winniepeg to see him and keyra.. but i donno if mom will let me but i really hope so!... but ya thats whats new now.. but i better go get dressed for school and get smart!!!(smarter)..lol..love ya later