Wednesday, August 10, 2005

sitting here thinking

Well I just got off the phone with the pastor we would like to do our wedding. By the sounds of things, he can't make it for the wedding. For that matter, he can't make it at all that month. I don't know what to think now, we don't know anyone here in Brampton who could do the wedding. Unless we go with a JP, and to me that isn't a real wedding. It isn't the same.
I guess we could do the wedding in Kenora, but that isn't what I really want to do... I was looking forward to having friends from here at the wedding. We may not have many friends here, but enough that we don't want them to miss out. I know that our wedding party couldn't all make it to Kenora. I don't know what we are going to do... I am sure something will work out in the end, but I think that we are going to have to do a lot of praying about this.

No comments: