Wednesday, August 17, 2005

wedding blitz

Well we spent most of the day looking for dress colours for the brides maids, we didn't get that far in that area, but we did get Taylor a very cute suit to wear, and the grooms men their shirts. I was a busy day. I am hoping tomorrow will be more productive, and we find the girls dresses.
I am heading out with Sophie, and Sue tomorrow to try and find the dresses, and a few other things for the wedding. Hoping that we will find all that we need, and I can settle down a bit on that note.
We tried to put Julia's tiara on, but her hair is so thin, and she really hasn't got much, that it didn't want to stay in. I am going to look for other ideas on how to keep it in her hair. I am sure we will come up with something.
Well off to write up some more invitations. Have a great night!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why dont u put string... will that work?... how big is it anyways?!

Robyn said...

string?? we are thinking that a small headband might work. I guess we will see

Anonymous said...

ya just like that.. u never know!