Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Hello

Well I worked today. It wasn't such a bad day.
Jason printed off our invitations, and reply cards. He was worried that he messed up because he didn't check things before he printed, and printed some in black and white. I think it's ok because they still look really good. So, no mess up, just a change in plans!
We got most of our invitations addressed, and names put on our reply cards, tomorrow I will work on putting our little saying on the actual invitations. I hope that I can do them nicely.
I have had a thought about the bridesmaid dresses, I think I might just go find the colour that I want, and let them all find their own dresses. That way, I get the right colour, and they will have dresses that they might wear again!! Just in the thought process.
Well off to bed, not much to write today!
Nighters

No comments: