Thursday, August 25, 2005

Jam

Taylor and I went to a friends in Action today to make Peach Jam. Taylor was more intrested in playing with the cat then making jam. Shanna and I made lots of jam. I am sure that everyone will enjoy it. Her and I are also going to make perogies, and cabbage rolls in the fall, when it cools off.
Taylor now wants a kitten, not sure how that is going to work since we are not allowed to have one in the house we are renting. Maybe in a year or two, he can have one.
Jason and I went to look at a few town-houses last night. I fell in love with the second one that we viewed. It is an end unit, 3 bedrooms, full finished basement, good size rooms, all appliances. It was very nice. It only had one down fall. The kitchen is kind of small, but we can do something about that. Only one person in the kitchen at a time, and no eat-in area. But the rest of the house makes up for that!
Taylor is making crafts today, and I am sure we will go to the park for a while. The weather has cooled off a bit for us, more "normal" temps for us these days.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I can't seem to get this posting to stay put!

Anonymous said...

LALALAL... Love it!