Sunday, August 28, 2005

sleepless night

Well Taylor had his friends stay again last night. It wasn't so bad after I seperated them, and made Taylor sleep in his own bed. Maybe an issue of over-stimulant. I thought I heard them all night, and that kinda stopped me from getting that deep sleep.
Today, we took them all to church. They were well behaved. They sure got hyper after we got home. But I guess that is to be expected.
Eating lunch, and I think they can all go back outside, and burn off some of this energy they all have.
I am sure Taylor will be in bed early, as he was up at 6am today, and didn't go back to bed.
I hope that he will have an early night as I am going to need one. I picked up a 6-2 shift for Monday, and I am looking forward to doing it as I have yet to do an early morning like this before.
Have a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha.. u had to deal with hyper kids..lol.. meh.. its all good eh?!