Tuesday, August 09, 2005

well the garden is slowly falling apart. Not sure if it is the lack of water or what. The zuchini plants are starting to die off.
Last night we went to Dave and Sue's to do some brainstorming for the wedding. I think that we are doing good for where we are right now. I have a few phone calls to make tomorrow, and a few things that I want to look into, but I know that will get done. Sue and I are also going to go look for dresses for the brides maids. I am sure that we will find something that will look good on everyone.
I am still working on Taylor walking me down the isle, and I hope that in the end he will. He is much more intrested in walking Julia down the isle.
He is getting excited for his birthday party. I am hoping that Kim and Daniel will be able to come for him. He really misses them. I am sure that if they come he will be soo happy.
I am looking forward to going for a visit to Kenora at the end of September. I am sure that things will go well while we are there.
Have a great night!

No comments: