Monday, August 15, 2005

invitations

Well, we worked on our wedding invitations last night. We have decided to hand write parts of them. It sure takes some time, but I think they will look good. We have just been practicing with the calligraphy set, that way we don't mess things up too bad when Jason prints the cards off at work. We have everything set up and know what they are going to look like when they are done, so it will be nice to get them done, and get them mailed.
I forgot how much work there is in planning a wedding. I sure hope that we can get everything done.
We purchaced the small pumpkins for our small gifts, we just have to decied on what to fill them with. We are still working on our mailing list, but I think Jason has to phone his family to get a few more, as will I. We are still waiting to hear back from our church here to know for sure if Pastor Dean will be able to officiate the wedding or not. If anyone has any ideas of things that we might forget to do, please let me know... I think I could use all the help I could get!!
Taylor is in a great mood today. I hope he stays this way, I have a few things that I would like to get done yet.
I hope that Sue and I will have time on wednesday to go look for some colours for the bridesmaids dresses. Even if i get colours, I can at least send Candy the colour, and she can look for a dress herself.
I picked up my dress yesterday, as well as a taira for Julia, I hope that she will be able to practice with it, and keep it on her head.
I have a few phone calls to make after noon today to find out about the meal that we would like to try and have. Find out how much it is going to cost, and if they can help us with what we are looking for.
I guess I should really start taking pictures again so you don't all have so much reading, and have more to look at... A bit more intrest then just reading..
Have a good day!

No comments: