Thursday, August 18, 2005

shop till you drop!

Well Sophie, Anat, and I spent the morning shopping our butts off. We looked, and looked, and looked, at... in the last store we were in, we found the perfect dress!! We ran back to Brampton, dropped Anat off, picked up Sue, and Julia, and went back to Square one, to show Sue the dress, and find one for her. We found her's and got them!! I am hoping and praying that Candy will be ok with one of the ones we have.
The girls and I also got our table clothes, napkins, the last of the mens shirts, my tiara, and sore feet! All in all, I think we had fun, and I am happy that we went shopping and did all that we did. I hope to get a picture of the brides maid dresses to put up here. I am sure everyone will like them!!
Well off to make a few more phone calls. I hope that we can get everything done in the next few days.
God Bless
Nighters!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ShyViolet said...

Oooh, fun! Wedding shopping!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

man i wish i was shoppin with you... u know how i LOVE to shop!!.. i hope they look good!